Tuesday 21 July 2009

Revlon ColorStay Foundation

I have been using this Revlon ColorStay Foundation for around 2 months now (?!?) and I have to say I am really happy with it. I used to use Laneige Snow Crystal Foundation and had been using that one for around a year, it's really good but I wanted something with more of a coverage and also Revlon ColorStay do wide selection of colours for people with combination/oily skin so I thought I'll give it a try.


Review: I have to say I am really impressed. The coverage is great and no matter how hot the weather is it doesn't melt like other foundations do. I have to say since using this foundation I rarely have to touch up during the day and get a lot less oil on my T-zone, so I highly highly recommend it to those like me who have combination/oily skin.

The price was average for a drug store makeup brand.

Where can I buy it?
As long as I know in UK its available from Boots and Superdrug, other countries such as US etc I guess would be the same too. As in Asian country like Hong Kong, I'm not 100% sure if the available foundation at Watsons and SaSa is the same one. I realise the one they did at Watsons didn't say what type of skin type its for, it has a pump (the ones from UK don't have pump) and the colours to chose from are not as wide range as the ones in UK (think there was only 3 colours at Watsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment