Friday 24 July 2009

Bargain Of The Day

Today I went out to my local shopping centre and popped into SaSa to get some nail polish remover. During my trip there I came across these great deals. These box sets contains 7 sheets of mask from Olay and they were only $68!!! The bargain was difficult to go by so I brought the last two boxes they had there. Inside the box there are 5 sheets of aquaction nourishing hydration mask and 2 white radiance salon treatment mask. As long as I remember I saw the hydration and salon treatment mask from Mannings for around $99-110 each box of 5 sheets. I also brought this Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask for $9.9 for 2 applications, which in Mannings I think cost just under $20 ($15?).

5 x Aquaction Nourishing Hydration Mask (left)
2 x White Radiance Salon Treatment Mask (right)

2 applications in each pack

No comments:

Post a Comment