Sunday 26 July 2009

Review: Revlon Bedroom Eyes, No.665 Plum Wicked

I have been using this product for the last two days and I have to say I love it! Its totally something that I would use just on a normal day or when I am in a hurry and no time to do much makeup but want my eyes to stand out a little. I love the colour and its so easy to apply. Here are the results...


Pros: The product is easy to apply with a great colour of plumy purple and a little sparkle. Lasts all day (over UDPP). Inexpensive and one tiny bottle can last ages are only need tiny amount of product.
Cons: There would be fall outs if you don't tap the little applicator before applying. Only two colours available.

2 comments:

  1. it looks great!! but does it smudge/ run throughout the day?

    am so tempted to try it~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no it doesn't....but I do use Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids

    ReplyDelete